Friday, August 5, 2011

Sugar & Spice Giveaway: Sponsor #4 royalrugrats

Please give a warm welcome to Brooke from royalrugrats! Brooke has graciously agreed to offer our Sugar & Spice Giveaway (Enter Here) winner a $10 gift certificate to her store. Brooke makes the most "delicious" felt play food and accesories. I'm sure you can see why this set was featured in Simply Handmade Magazine, it's just TOO cute:

Featured in SIMPLY HANDMADE Magazine Kitchen Utensils Set of 5 Eco Felt Play food Spatula Whisk Measuring Spoons
Buy it here
 Brooke has a good balance of everyday foods and sweet treats:

Watermelon Fruit Basket Felt Play Food Apple Orange Kiwi Pineapple Banana
Buy it here

Felt Play Food Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with Crackers and Tortilla Chips
Buy it here

2 Yummy Chocolate Rolls Eco Felt Play Food
Buy it here
 A little about Brooke and royalrugrats:

Q: What is the most popular item in your shop?
A: For new Royal Chefs my most popular items are the Medium and deluxe grocery sets. For my Royal Chefs who are growing their collections my specialty items like the Royal Tea Set and fruit basket have been  "cooking" favorites!

Q: Use 3 words to describe yourself.
A: Sincere, Satisfied, Joyful

Q: If you could start your shop over again, what would you do differently?
A: I honestly would not change a thing. I love what I do and feel privilaged for the many opportunities it has led me to. I have taught museum seminars, been nationally published and even designed felt goodies for a music video all because of my Etsy shop.

Q: How much time do you spend "crafting" vs running the business end of things?
A: I spend 65% of my time designing and cresting each hand crafted play foods. The other 35% on my time is spent on taxes, billing, customer service and right now designing the soon to be released Royal Rugrats Patterns and DIY kits!

Q: How do you balance work and home life/real job?
A: How does anyone? I don't think I have figured this out 100% but my first priority is my own Royal Chef and no matter what, she comes first. After that, Royal Rugrats has grown into my second "baby" that I take great pride in and feel so blessed to have a growing business and wonderful customers who allow me to design for them.

Q: What else would you like people to know about you/your shop?  
A: What I feel makes my shop unique is all designs are made and produced by me. I do not copy from patterns and have used my university degree's in fashion and merchandising to create one of a kind details. I have also worked to ensure that my shop is well rounded for all customers and budgets without skipping out on quality. You will see that almost every item in my shop has hand sewn details and are of high quality. The last thing I would like people to know is that customer service is and will always be my number one priority. I reply to all questions within 24 hours and am always happy to hear from my Royal Chefs!

Bonus: royalrugrats, as well as the other shops participating in the Sugar & Spice Giveaway are offering 10% off a purchase in their shop! Use the code MODERN10 at checkout before this offer expires!

Thanks Brooke, your food is incrEDIBLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment