Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 26 Life at the Table

As I was typing the name of the next featured Etsy shop I was thinking, 
that could easily be the name of a book about me:
"Life at the Table." Clever.

So are the items in the shop!
I'll take one of each :)

flour sack towel- greens
Buy it here

cotton produce/storage bag in dot flowers
Buy it here
cotton grocery tote bag with "a bird on it"
Buy it here
pair of reusable, lined sandwich bags in fruits & yellow
Buy it here

I'm not even going to tell you how RIDICOUSLY inexpensive these are
because I insist you go look for yourself.

Now back to Life at the Table :)




1 comment:

  1. GREAT stuff!!! I *have* one of each and I LOVE them!! I get compliments all the time....can't wait to get my hands on some of the dish towels...

    ReplyDelete