Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 32 OhKuol

LOVE these stacking rings from OhKuol

Gold Blue Topaz Ring - Teardrop Shape - Stacking Ring, December Birthstone, Black Friday Etsy, Cyber Monday Etsy
Buy it here

Gold Pink Quartz Ring - Round Cut - Vermeil Gold
Buy it here


Druzy Ring - Teardrop Shape - Stacking Ring, Black Friday Etsy, Cyber Monday Etsy
Buy it here
Gorgeous, right?
Lovely necklaces, too.

Gold Skeleton Key Necklace - Long Key - Romantic Key Necklace
Buy it here

White Moonstone Necklace - Sterling Silver - Rainbow Moonstone
Buy it here

And bracelets...

Yellow Citrine Bracelet - Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet
Buy it here
AND earrings (make me want to get my ears pierced)

Purple Ametrine and Gold Feathers Necklace - 14kt gold fill - Boho Chic
Buy it here

Amazing deals if you ask me.
Wish this one were a giveaway...I'd have like 203 new best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment