Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 36 eclu

Sometimes something you want, is also something you need.
I need a lampshade, and it might as well be fabulous at the prices the retail stores are charging.
I'd rather buy handmade anyway.

If you haven't met eclu, let me introduce you.

lampshade, paper cutouts, map, travel
Buy it here

Now most of you that know me know I work with map cutouts.
I just don't have time for this sort of delicate work.

Turns out, eclu is more than a one-trick pony.
They also sell wonderful handmade gifts, like these lovely shoe clips:

red flower shoe clips, customize your color
Buy it here

Also vintagy handbags:

personalized gifts for bridesmaids
Buy it here

And cute hair clips, too.

fabric flower hair facinator
Buy it here

Now go buy me something nice from eclu
and, of course, tree yourself, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment