Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 38 Farm House Woodcraft

I must be in a woodsy mood :)

Okay, so most items can wait 'til Christmas. I think this one would be nice a little earlier!

Christmas Stocking Hanger - Custom Family Name Wood Sign
Buy it here

I haven't had a mantle in a long time. I don't know if you'd believe me if I told you how we hung the stockings last year. Up until last year we'd hung them on some heavy stocking holders sitting on our bookshelf.
Well, last year my almost 2 year old decided to climb that bookshelf. So...we decided to screw them down to the tv cabinet.... Anyhow this would be nice (Our now 2 year old hasn't figured out the spider-man moves yet!)

Farm House Woodcraft has a lot of cute personalized signs to pick from. 
Here are a few of my favorites:

The Farm House - Custom Personalized Family Name Wood Sign
Buy it here
The Two Peas in a Pod - Custom Personalized Family Name Sign
Buy it here
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment