Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 15 Red Brick Glass

Did I mention I love glass?
You love glass, too? No way....

Okay, seriously Red Brick Glass is awesome. 
Look at these amazing lights:

Petal Fairy Lights - glass with white glass dust, large
Buy it here
Wendy is a genious with glass.
I mean, glass bunting, who woulda thunk it?

Glass Bunting - green print
Buy it here

NOEL Christmas Glass Bunting
Buy it here

I really really really want some of these glass jars and lanterns, too:

Wedding Favors - personalised glass jars
Buy it here

Blossom and Bunting Lanterns - set of three
Buy it here

Christmas Star Lanterns - set of three
Buy it here
Magnets, too!

Glass Fridge Magnets / Wedding Favours
Buy it here
There's so much to see, be sure to check out Red Brick Glass for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment