Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 17 Napkins from....

I'm kind of obsessed with cloth napkins.
A few years back I picked up quite a few at an estate sale for cheap and was instantly addicted.
I mean, why use paper when you can have gorgeous, earth friendly cloth napkins instead?!

For weeks I've been trying to decide on one seller to showcase for napkins, but I just can't do it.
I love too many napkins from too many shop! 
Here are my top favorites, I think you'll see why I could pick just one.

Festive "eat drink be merry" cloth napkins, set of four
Buy it here
Cloth Table Napkins for Christmas Holiday
Buy it here
Bondi Blue Linen feathers Dinner Napkins /set of 2
Buy it here
Yellow Vintage Dot Napkins
Buy it here
Red Apples and Yellow Pears on Brown Cloth Lunch Napkin Set
Buy it here

Set of 6 Mix and Match Green Every Day Eco-Friendly Cloth Napkins made from Vintage Fabric-18 inch
Buy it here
Eco-Friendly Small Cloth Napkins - Set of 4 - (N203s)
Buy it here

2 comments:

  1. I have used cloth napkins in my home for years. There are some paper napkins for birthday parties, but other than that, I have a big basket of cloth napkins.

    It saves money over the years and it feels like home. People who come to my home for the first time for a meal ask "Is it ok to use these?" Of course!

    I bought a large stack of brand new napkins from an estate last summer. Not my color preference, but they ar used just the same. I have holidays napkins for all holidays and Christmas napkins that make me smile when I get them out.

    Have a wonderful day!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my item in your selection! Sadly, the sold out almost immediately after listing them, but I will be making more next year!

    Blessings and Merry Christmas,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete