Friday, December 2, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 24 sosorosey

Ahhh....My break from crafting.
What better way to spend it than to make my Christmas list?!
This next one is a must from sosorosey.

I'm kinda obsessed with twine.

rainbow of baker's twine star ornaments (set of 8 perfect for mini tree)
Buy it here
Genius! I simply have to have these.

I really seriously love ALL the stuff at sosorosey.
Like these upcycled bowls:

Sweet Petite Upcycled Pillowcase Bowl (Prepster)
Buy it here

And these nesting bowls:

Nested Cotton Gypsy Bowls Set of 5
Buy it here

Upcycled bedsheets? I love it!

Table Coaster Rug Upcycled Bedsheet (Retro)
Buy it here

Upcycled Sheet Bowl (Patriot)
Buy it here

Thanks for brightening my day sosorosey.
I hope you'll do it again Christmas morn.


1 comment:

  1. What an honor to be included in your wish list! Thanks so much for your kind words. Merry Christmas to you :)
    Jennie @ sosorosey

    ReplyDelete