Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List .........What Happened?

I know a few of you were following my list, I appreciate the wonderful comments.
When I decided to do it, I had determined that I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of me finishing that list. Then life happened.

After spending the last month and a half preparing for a craft fair, working my heart out setting it up and tearing it down, then blogging away, frantically working on Etsy postings and orders I began to start working on my own family's Christmas presents. That was going okay, but let's just say with 3 kids and 2 "real" jobs, I wasn't making as much progress as I'd like. About a week ago I put it in overdrive and my house was instantly a giant mess. This last Monday I peeled myself out of bed after a terrible nights sleep and went to work. Work did not go well. I saw about half of my patients and decided I'd better head home.

Next thing I knew I was feverish, laying on the couch, crying about anything and everything for no apparent reason. Over the next 2 days I would get these crazy fevers that lasted about 2 hours. Tylenol did absolutely nothing to ease the pain or bring down the fevers. I missed work Tuesday, and my "day off" Wednesday, if you know what I mean. 

Finally I was free of the fever by Wednesday night, but I had to work all day Thursday and Friday. So here I am, Christmas Eve, exhausted. Needless to say, I'm not going to finish my list.

But I will share with you an adorable picture of my children!


Aren't they cute?
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment