Friday, June 1, 2018

The $1 Kit is Back!

Can ya'll believe it's June? A new month means a fresh new start. Summer? Yes, please!

For Chloe + Isabel, a new month means new sales and promotions, new opportunities, and new perks! This month we are offering our starter kit for just $1. That's less than the cost of your morning latte.

 

Another great perk for joining this month is a free ticket SOAR! This is our annual convention. This year it's being held in Las Vegas in July. This will be my first one and I'm really excited about it. I had the pleasure of meeting a ton of other C+I merchies in Montreal and Paris on incentives trips and you won't find an opportunity like this anywhere else. Our jewelry is more beautiful than ever, our community is growing, and the future is bright!

Of course, there were a few requirements for both the $1 kit and the free SOAR ticket but I think they are kind of laughable. We seriously have THE most ridiculously easy qualifications for everything. You simply have to earn $250 in sales by June 30th. I mean, that's like selling 3 of these rings!



Let me share a few more quick math facts while we are on the subject of money:

For just $1 you get over $700 worth of free jewelry in your starter kit.  Click here to see it.

On average, merchandisers get 1 sale for every 30 emails sent. We charge $0 for the use of our website. A typical online boutique order is $75. Most merchandisers reach $1000 in sales when they hold their first Pop-Up.

We offer a minimum of 25% commission on sales, bumped up to 30% when you reach $800 PLUS $50 in jewelry credit for every $500 in sales! Did I mention the initial 50% discount? 30% everyday? 

So lets say you join today. You spend $1 (plus shipping). You whip up some deviled eggs on some convenient day for you. You send out email/facebook invites. Next thing you know you've made $350 PLUS a free SOAR ticket PLUS $700 worth of jewelry to play with PLUS additional jewelry credit for whatever you want. All for giving it a shot, $1, and the price of a dozen eggs.


I mean, maybe deviled eggs aren't your thing. Or free stuff, I don't know. But if they are, and you do, why not give it a try?

If you're anything like me, it's going to take a lot more than math and pretty pictures. Need more info? Browse the blog starting with the OG post, or better yet, join this information group I've created on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheChloeandIsabelOpportunity/

Disclaimer: This is a brand new group so bear with me if you're stumbling on this blog post before I get to organizing it. I hope to include all the facts you'll need to help you decide if this opportunity is right for you. 

If you've been mulling it over for awhile and waiting for the perfect financial opportunity to join, click here to join today!

I can't wait to get to know you, find out your "why", and share my love for this company and all it's done for me and my family with you. Better yet, I can't wait to meet you in Vegas! I'll probably be wearing this.


Until then, have a splendid day!

No comments:

Post a Comment