Monday, July 8, 2019

Goodbye C+I - The End of an Era

On July 1, 2019 executive chairwoman Connie Tang announced the closure of Chloe + Isabel July 31, 2019 to it's community of merchandisers. The news came as a shock to our community. While the company put forth great effort towards growth and development, this nearly 8 year old jewelry empire simply could not achieve the trajectory necessary to withstand these hard economic times.


To say I will miss Chloe + Isabel is an understatement. When I began in May of 2016 I could not have imagined how far this journey would take me. I traveled to Montreal, Paris! But the real joy has been in the everyday conversations, sharing of ideas and inspiration with like minded women, and making of lifelong friends. I will treasure these jewels for a lifetime!


Image may contain: text

Be sure to shop your C+I wishlist before it's too late! Whether you've had your eye on the most recent Riviera Maya collection or have a mile long list you've created over the years, take advantage of the markdowns.


And please know that every purchase, every word of encouragement, every time you volunteered to host, to help, all of the shared pictures, every gesture big or small means more to me than words can say. This might be goodbye to C+I but I hope you'll follow me to the next adventure! It just wouldn't be the same without you.

Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment