Monday, November 21, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 34 Present & Correct

Have you stumbled upon Present & Correct yet?
This has got to be the most clever store I've seen on Etsy recently.

I want just about everything.
Like this:

From the desk of... Rubber Stamps
Buy it here
I've kinda got a thing for typewriters.
And office supplies.

Office in a Jar
Buy it here

I used to play office, secretary, teacher, clerk...all pretty much the same job:
 Assembling papers with random things. 
This is the grown-up version.

They've got so much fun stuff it's ridiculous.

Science Journal Letter Set
Buy it here

Everything in the store makes me think, "why didn't I think of that."

P&C Christmas Cracker
Buy it here
Love these postcards.

Snow Postcard
Buy it here

Thanks for brightening my day Present & Correct.
I hope to find some of your goodies under my tree :)




No comments:

Post a Comment