Friday, November 11, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 43 1canoe2

Someday I'll have my walls covered with beautiful prints, like this one from 1canoe2.
I see this one in my kitchen. It reminds me of my collection of vintage cookware.
It simple, modern, and unique.

Kitchen Utensils Block Print
Buy it here
You know I love me some letterpress. I am just totally amazed by the intricacy of these prints.
1canoe2 is so clever. I'd love to hang this on my son's wall.

Outlaws of the Wild West Letterpress Print
Buy it here
These coasters are awesome, don't you think?
So random, yet somehow they just work, you know?

Letterpress Coasters Set of 9 with Bag
Buy it here

And, of course, I love the stationery.
If you are going to send someone a card, it's got to be something to look at.
I'm a dietitian, so I can think of a thousand uses for these.


Veggie Cards Letterpress notecards
Buy it here

This window shopping is killing me,
I hope Santa gets my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment