Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 44 Keys and Memories

I'm a simple kinda girl, in case you didn't notice.
I don't wear a lot of big jewelry, just a small piece here and there.

This one suits me perfectly.
I found it on Etsy right after my 3rd child was born, just 7 months ago.
It just so happens I am the 3rd child in my family as well.

Number 3 Vintage Typewriter Key Charm
Buy it here

I saw something similar to it in an antique store once, but I think they wanted about 4 times that amount.
I always thought I'd find the time to make one. 
But seriously, for $6 I think I'll let Keys and Memories do the work, that's a steal!

I love this, too:

Fine Silver Wax Seal Initial Necklace  Revival Design
Buy it here

Simple and beautiful. You could say that about just about anything from the shop.

Personalized Wax Seal Initial Necklace In Jade
Buy it here

Love the stuff, love the prices. 
I hope Santa agrees we can afford this one (hint, hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment