Wednesday, September 13, 2017

What's in the Kit: The Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser Starter Kit Fall 2017

If you've been following my blog for years, you may know me as an Etsy shop owner and handmade advocate. Let's be honest, few people have the luxury of surviving exclusively on this type of income. I'm also a merchandiser with Chloe + Isabel. If you've stumbled upon this post, you may be considering becoming a Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser. Either way, this post is for you.

I can't wait to spill the beans on the must fun job I've had to date. I'll take you through the most commonly asked questions Chloe + Isabel jewelry lovers have when considering this unique opportunity. You may have come across the first article I wrote on the subject before reading this. This post includes updates and special promotions for September 2017. For the latest kit, click here.

Let's begin with the Q&A:

1. What's in the Kit?


There's an easy one, here you go!

You'll noticed it's changed a little since I joined. They still include a carrying case, catalogs, and order forms to get you started. Also, a variety of metals, mix of classic and modern designs, our signature wrap bracelets and plenty of convertible pieces (a feature that is sure to win over new clients).

The overall value of the kit is phenomenal, $800 worth of jewelry for just $175 (plus materials). But wait....there's more! This month only Chloe + Isabel is offering new merchandisers additional perks for joining, 6 pieces from the fall 2017 collection!


With the bonus kit included, the retail value is ~$1200! I wish my kit came with all this goodness!

2. Does Chloe + Isabel have a sales quota?


We most certainly do but you have 6 months to meet it, and it's $600. You'll accomplish this with your first party, I guarantee it. But I'm sure you'll see in time that this number more than reasonable. (This number was $100 in 6 months previously, this post had an update)

At this point you're probably thinking to yourself, it seems to good to be true. I was skeptical. But I assure you, the risk here is minimal. For me personally, I didn't consider it any risk at all, given I love the jewelry. There are absolutely no hidden fees or expectations.



3. What kind of discount do merchandisers receive?

Perhaps you are a kit napper, as they say. You want the goods! We offer a 30% discount to merchandisers at all times. When new items are released and during the first 30 days after you join, merchandisers receive 50% off!


4. Talk to me about commission.


All of our merchandisers start out at 25% commission. This pretty standard across brands. Merchandisers who reach sales goals can earn as much as 40% commission. Commission is paid monthly, or bi-monthly during special promotions, via direct deposit. Merchandisers are responsible for paying income tax as applicable.

In addition to commission, there are incentives for hitting milestones and goals. These vary from cash to free jewelry. Read on to hear about a special incentive I earned.


5. Is the website provided for sales and training easy to manage?


Absolutely. You'll receive your own website for sales with a unique link at no cost to you. The academy online offers a variety of tools to learn and grow your business. Additionally, you'll be assigned to a team where you'll receive support and encouragement. Our Facebook community is my favorite of all of the resources we have. You have someone at your fingertips 24 hours a day to answer questions, give advice and share ideas with.



6. Why C+I?


Since joining C+I, I've learned a lot about what sets our company apart from the rest. Our product is high quality, made to last. It's hypoallergenic and nickel free. Women can shop your boutique confidently, knowing that each piece is thoughtfully and carefully made. Sometimes the unexpected happens and beloved pieces break or arrive flawed. Our lifetime guarantee protects our customers from buyers remorse in any and all circumstances. Our customer service is top notch. Customers also love having a personal shopper, unique styles, a constantly rotating catalog and styling ideas.

Our merchandiser community is buzzing with the phrase "best kept secret" and I've found this to be true. With just 6 years under our belt, our brand is often a pleasant surprise to new clients. Our product is not sold in retail stores or on other websites. Our customers love to parade their exclusive jewelry around the office, on the town and out and about.


At this point the only question you might be asking is, why not? If you are wondering about the investment of time or energy, just know that our community of merchandisers is women from all walks of life. The beauty of this opportunity is that your experience will be as unique as you are.

Ultimately, I decided the opportunity was just that - an opportunity! An opportunity to learn and grow, provide for my family and do something fun! It has done all of those things, and so much more.

About a year ago, a friend of mine in direct sales posted a picture of a car people had earned working for their brand. I thought, that's outrageous, it's just a bunch of smoke in mirrors. Cut to September 2017, I earned a trip to Montreal. That's right, Chloe + Isabel is paying for me to go on vacation and I couldn't be more excited! If you're following me on Pinterest, you may have recently seen an influx of pins with travel ideas for this magical destination.


I'm not suggesting everyone who joins will achieve this, but it's definitely a real possibility. Chloe + Isabel sent me the beautiful leather passport holder in the picture above, underneath the Sunlit Savannah necklace. For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm really going somewhere.

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to comment publicly or anonymously with questions. Even better, let's talk, online or in person (if you are in Orange County, CA) and answer any questions you might have. You can find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChloeandIsabelInsideScoopVIP/

Last, I'll leave you with this thought. What is life, but one grand adventure? Read on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment