Monday, November 6, 2017

Montreal in the Fall and Other Things I Love about being a Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser

In truth, it's hard to find the time or motivation to write a blog post anymore so you've got to figure I have something important to say. This week Chloe + Isabel announced our next merchandiser incentive trip and I simply can't keep my mouth shut!

I thought when I got back from Montreal I'd jump right on here and tell you about how magical it was, and it was magical. But then life happened. But here I am with the details of the next trip thinking, can this really be true? How did this happen?


So naturally, to explain my excitement, I have to tell you about my first incentive trip. It was also my first time outside the US, and so many other firsts. I genuinely felt like a VIP, in my boutique hotel room in the heart of this romantic city with invitations to fancy dinner parties.



 

The company covered everything from travel costs to breakfast. I explored the cobble stone lined streets with my CandI sisters.





We bonded over Christmas shopping, architecture, jazz, and food.


Lots and lots of food. And yes, I had my first poutine and smoked meat sandwich!



I remember hearing about this opportunity and thinking, this is completely unattainable, surely they will give us outrageous goals to reach to earn it. Next thing I knew, I was planning baby sitters and packing my bags. I spent 4 days relaxing, building friendships, pampering myself and got my first taste of international travel.



While we were there, they hinted at Paris, France and sure enough we'll be traveling to April in 2018! And when I say "we" I mean, there's no way I'm missing out! This time we are going for 7 days, staying in another fancy hotel, visiting Monet's garden, The Louvre, and having dinner at Moulin Rouge!

So why do I think this is relevant to you? I figure whether you are a customer, friend, fellow Etsy seller, or you found me in your search for work from home income, Paris is always a good idea.

When I joined Chloe + Isabel, one thing that really struck me was this little blurb I read on a gal's website (the gal who invited me to C+I). It was her "why", why she joined C+I. She said she wanted to travel more. This awoke something inside me, wanderlust.



While planning for the trip a friend warned me, once you get a taste you'll just want more. Sitting atop the William Gray Hotel watching one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen, she couldn't be more right.

Of course, it's hard work to get there. But you'll have a big supporter --> me! I've been in your shoes, I asked all those questions, and then I took the leap. I've reached every goal I've set, provided for my family, and grown in ways I wasn't expecting at all.

No doubt you have questions. Of course, I can't post all the secret sauce ingredients to how I got there here, but I'd love to talk with you one on one. Find me on Facebook or email me and let's see if this is something you can do alongside your handmade business or do for fun on the weekends.

One thing I don't mind posting, our amazing kit.


As if that weren't ridiculous enough, the kit currently includes this booster: 


***Update 11/10/17 for this month only, if I send you an invitation via email to join and you accept, both you and I receive an additional $150 in jewelry credit!***

I've created a boomerang so you can see previous merchandiser kits, the costs, fees (none!) and all that jazz. Start here and when you get back, send me a message on Facebook.

What have you got to lose? There's really so much to gain!

Let's wander, together. Meet me in Paris.

2 comments:

  1. I made it through all your posts! How fun to join you on your C+I journey! As a mother of two who's been struggling to regain her own identity lately, you offer a glimmer of hope, excitement, and motivation! Thank you for sharing your amazing adventures and cheers to your success and many more!

    ReplyDelete