Friday, October 19, 2018

Etsy Bill Changes Make Payments Easier Than Ever

Starting October 2018 Etsy rolled out a new bill pay system and I like it! I've never been a big fan of autopay when it comes to bill pay so every weekend I would make a payment to my bill for current fees straight from my payment account (funds available before deposit). However, often times I'd forget and either have to wait until more funds were available or pay with my credit card. The old system made no sense to me. Why pay me first then take fees later? I was so happy to see listing fees, taxes, transaction fees and shipping fees withdrawn prior to deposit.

I love the new layout, too! It's easier than ever to see what it costs me to list and sell my items on Etsy.


The happiness continues with new articles for sellers on holiday trends and getting found in search. These type of articles have inspired some of my best selling items of all time! Here are my latest inventions post research.





As you can see, Etsy continues to be a steady source of income for my family. If you're interested in learning more about Etsy success, join me in my networking group "Modern Marketing" on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ModernMarketingPage/

1 comment: