Friday, March 22, 2019

I'm Still Here

I know, it's been awhile. Every once in awhile one of my friends will randomly message me and say, "Look, I saw you on Pinterest!" I just laugh. Yes, I "used to" blog about subscription boxes. I was so obsessed, I landed a job as a Stitch Fix stylist!


But hey seriously, where did that me go?

Friday, Orange County was flooded with butterflies (painted ladies) and we had one of the hottest winter weekends I've ever seen. Friday Night Lights was a bit less chilly, and Saturday I was so hot waiting for a drumline competition to start that I drank a whole Coke. Spring was in the air!

Coincidentally, when I got home my mailbox was full of gorgeous new pieces from C+I's new spring line "Kyoto" and the mood struck. I was me all over again! I mean, who wouldn't be inspired by a sky full of butterflies followed by a new collection of butterfly jewelry, and the capture of a ladybug at the most opportune time?!

I pulled out some old favorite Stitch Fix pieces and paired them with my new, fabulous Chloe + Isabel Spring 2019 collection, Kyoto.















Dress up turned out to be the best pick me up. I was so inspired I ordered Stitch Fix, which I haven't done in ages!

If you need a little dress up in your life, give Stitch Fix a try! Click here to check it out: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/melanierhoades?sod=w&som=c

If you love my Chloe + Isabel jewelry, you can click on the picture of the piece that caught your eye to see it in my online boutique, or see the whole collection here: https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/melanierhoades

Stay tuned for another round of dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment