Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 25 Just Crumbs

My want cookie :)
Okay, this is like the deal of the century!
I don't always share those, especially if it's a OOAK item..okay, yes I do.
But these can be made in endless quantities!

I'm talking about these beautiful cookies from Just Crumbs:

Oh so small HOLLY leaves sugar cookies - 8 dozen
Buy it here

You might as well get these for me, while you're at it!

Oh so small ORNAMENTS sugar cookies -6 dozen
Buy it here

I totally want these for the kids:

POLAR Bear Sugar cookies - 1 dozen
Buy it here

Great...it's the middle of the night and now I'm hungry...

Come faster, Christmas!
Me want Just Crumbs.

1 comment:

  1. I love the polar bear cookies! Now I want a cookie!



    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete