Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 8 Gift Wrap from...

Sometimes I like the way a gift is wrapped
so much that I don't want to open it!

Here are a few of my favorite wrappings.
And yes, I'd be happy to get them as or on my presents :)

Christmas Wrap
Buy it here
Mini Gift Wrapping Kit / Scrapbooking Kit - "I Love Fall"
Buy it here
Merry Christmas sticker multi pack
Buy it here
totem - double sided gift wrap in powder, fire engine red, seafoam and chartreuse
Buy it here
Rainbow Confetti Garland
Buy it here
Wrapping paper x 1 (choose your design)
Buy it here
Christmas Packaging Kit
Buy it here
Paper Christmas Gift Bow, Sheet Music
Buy it here
Gift Wrap/Wrapping Paper - Merry. 100 percent post consumer recycled paper. 4 sheets. 9G1
Buy it here
Happy Wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment