Friday, July 20, 2012

The End is Near!

No, I'm not predicting the end of the world.
Just reminding you about the Etsymom treasure hunt

I'll give you a hint for the treasure hunt
(which really couldn't be any easier)
You'll find a little something on this link.

Both the treasure hunt and the Christmas in July Sale
end Sunday, July 22nd.

In my shop you'll receive
15% by using the code ESTYMOMCIJ at checkout.

Thought I'd show you my latest items while I'm at it!

Thank you for Buying Handmade Tags Supply Label -  Set of 150 - Kraft Brown and Black
Buy it here

Christmas Gift Tags Kraft Brown with Red - Set of 100 - 1-3/4" x 1-1/4"
Buy it here

Kraft Chevron on White Embellishment Die Cut Tags for Gifts, Scrapbooking, Favors or Paper Crafts-  Set of 100
Buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment