Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Custom Orders

Did you know that a majority of my business at Modern Typography is custom orders?
More and more people are contacting me everyday asking about personalized tags and business cards.

CUSTOM ORDER White Die Cut Tag Labels for Gifts, Prices or Paper Crafts - Set of 100 - rectangle
Order Here


They are often pleasantly surprised to find my prices so low,
and equally shocked at how easy the process is.

Here are a few pictures of some custom orders I've put together recently.







 I have to give my customers the credit for some fabulous designs!
As you can see, the large tag (2-3/4" x 1-3/4") is a very popular style, 
with the rectangle coming in second (2-1/4"x1-1/4").



I recently updated all of my Etsy shop listings to make it easier to see
the size and shape options available:


Prices are as follows:

Single Sided Tags $.15 each
Double Sided Tags $.25 each
Multi Design Tags $.30 each

Here are a few links to the listings in my shop:

I do business cards, too!

Custom Kraft Brown Business Cards with Patchwork Triangles in Blues and Browns - Set of 100
Order Here
I hope to work with you soon!
Have a glorious day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment