Monday, September 3, 2012

Goodbye Heartsy, Hello Rubee Lane!

Remember Heartsy?
At first I thought it was kind of awesome, 
until I started filling out an application to sell my goods there.
They wanted me to offer a huge discount on my products
AND take a percentage for themselves.
It didn't seem worth it to me.

Well, something amazing happened to me the other day.
I stumbled upon Rubee Lane.

is an awesome new online site for small business owners such as myself.
Rubee Lane features discounted lovely handmade products and supplies
from shops like mine, many from Etsy.

It's easy to sign up to receive email alerts to these great deals.
These aren't your typical long, complicated emails and promotions.

1. Simply click on the email for the discounted product you want.
2. Choose from color/size options.
3. Checkout.

It's just like Etsy (addicting), with bargain prices!

Today through Thursday you'll find my chalkboard tags
at a discounted price.

Chalkboard Embellishment Die Cut Tag Labels for Gifts, Scrapbooking, or Paper Crafts - Set of 20 Assorted Colors - Reusable
Buy it in my shop here

Don't forget to tell your friends about Rubee Lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment