Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Shopping

Are you ready for the holidays?
I'll be putting together a few holiday shopping posts here and there throughout the season.
While you are at it, check out the Etsymom team. Support hard working moms!

Also I wanted to let you know about a new item in my shop.
I don't know who is more excited about it, me, or the kids!

Buy it here

 I picked up a new embossing folder and put together a set of 25

Buy it here

I took my set and colored in the numbers and took a few pictures just to give you an idea of one way you could use these. Eleanor just about exploded when she saw me making these. She can't wait to see them hung over the mantle, filled with presents through December.

I'm working on a list of filler ideas, so be sure and check back soon.
I'll be sure to pin the list as well!

Buy it here

AND I'll be hosting another magazine giveaway so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment