Friday, July 24, 2015

Stitch Fix Sneak Peek

Hey ladies, thought I'd share a little sneak peek at my latest Stitch Fix.
Who wants to guess what's in this month's box?


Yes, I bumped up my fix by a few weeks...and, I just might have some REALLY exciting news to share with you soon...

Here's what I wrote to my personal stylist (Hint, Hint) :

"Lately the only things I'm getting that are working out are dressy tops. Unfortunately, I really need casual tops and jeans, I'm a sahm. I need tees and tanks that work with a regular bra. I'm jealous of the great fitting jeans people get, but I only want straight cut. Last, I actually have an interview to be a Stitch Fix stylist! Maybe something to pair with what I already have from Stitch Fix?"

I don't know what's more exciting, the news, or getting a Stitch Fix in the mail!

If you are new here and want to see what Stitch Fix is all about, here's a link:
http://stitch-fix.sjv.io/c/1254827/477659/8369

Happy Styling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment