Monday, December 21, 2015

Last Minute Gifts

Hey you! Yes, I just used my impersonal greeting on you. I Feel like I'm doing that a lot lately, as I can't seem to remember anything.

I know it's Christmas crunch time and you are busy but did not want to forget to tell you what to buy me for Christmas. I won't even know you waited until the last minute if you print it out yourself!


Here are a list of other people who just might want a Stitch Fix gift card (besides me):


Mom
Sister
Cousin
Coworker
Boss
Neighbor
Teacher
Coach
Petite Friend
Pregnant Friend
Tall Friend
Friend in Exercise Clothes
Friend in Fashionable Clothes
Friend Seeking a New Job in 2016
Working Friend
Stay at Home Friend
Postwoman
Daycare Provider
Barista
Accountant


I have a feeling you just remembered someone you forgot to buy a present for. That's okay! Just click this link and before you know it, you'll be done with your holiday shopping: http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-7776374-11958005-1445467985000




And, I wanted to make sure and say Merry Christmas to you, and yours! Thank you for making 2015 the year I got to quit my away from home job and focus on my family, small business and fashion! You're the Best!



No comments:

Post a Comment