Thursday, February 1, 2018

How Chloe + Isabel Took Direct Sales to the Next Level

You may have noticed I can't stop talking about Chloe + Isabel. I know, I was formally obsessed with Etsy, subscription boxes and shopping for clothes and that may be why you are here. But when something comes along that changes your life, you can't help but shout it from the rooftops.

Stick with me to the end here because we have a limited time offer
for joining and you aren't going to want to miss it!


I mean, if you're content to shop Chloe + Isabel, that's okay. It's not that life altering. It is beautiful, and everyone will compliment you. The price tag for the quality with make you do a double take. And I did blog about it when I was in that phase, too, because the jewelry is really unique in that it somehow manages to be trendy but timeless at the same time.

That's the thing though. Do you know how rare that is?

I feel like I found this hidden treasure, a brand I can introduce to shoppers that they'll fall in love with and it's providing unexpected, significant income for my big family.

So we have an incredible product. What else?

Class

I don't mean training, I mean standards. I think for a lot of people the biggest barrier to jumping in to this opportunity is fear of the unknown. This is one reason I write up these reviews, I figure you want all the answers to those lingering questions and you want it in writing. It's easy for me to write this with confidence because I know it to be true. I've been with C+I for almost 2 years and we have nothing to hide.

We don't charge our brand representatives to have their own websites. We don't set unrealistic quotas. You don't have to buy boatloads of product to sell it. If you find yourself stuck on what ifs, read this.

Resources

If you have the drive to make money from home and make time to set yourself up for success, all of the training you will ever need is at your fingertips. We have a huge online academy with tips & tricks for selling online, selling one on one, throwing parties, finding hosts, and partnering with other businesses.

You also have the human resource. Not pushy uplines. Rather, mentors who will encourage you and help you grow.



We have a Facebook community where you can learn and gather ideas from other sellers who are rocking their businesses. My lazy side loves this angle, because sometimes I don't feel like digging for answers. I can post a question there and have a dozen responses in minutes.

You might think you don't have the knowledge or know how to do this thing. We've got you covered, everything you need is provided to you.

The Kit

A picture is worth a thousand words in this case. $700 worth of jewelry + supplies for $175....usually....


It's time. I can't contain it any longer.

Join February 1-14th and Pay Just $14 for the Kit!

The company is SO confident you'll sell $500 worth of jewelry this month that they're practically giving it away. We have a new line coming out for spring on the 6th and it's going to practically sell itself. But, if it doesn't work out they'll charge you the rest of the cost of the kit (which you'd normally pay anyway) and you'll be "stuck" with a rad jewelry collection. I assure you, if you get a personal invitation from me to join, I will see this thing through with you!

Let's Meet!

I thought I'd share a picture of myself here doing this thing. 99% of the time, I'm working my business from home, but I love this picture because it represents me doing what I set out to do! I'm having fun, using my hard earned education and skills and working to support my family! I love that I can do that, and not have to give up time with them. It really is incredible.



Heard enough? Let's connect! The best place to reach me is through my Facebook Business Page here:

https://www.facebook.com/ChloeandIsabelMelanieRhoades/

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete