Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My Latest Obsession: Stella & Dot

The cat's out of the bag, I'm officially an independent Stella & Dot stylist!

In case you missed my last blog post, Chloe + Isabel announced the closing of it's doors. It took me a little time to move on and jump in to the next thing, but one day of friend of mine said, "Melanie, you've just got to do it, what are you waiting for?" That same day I started proudly talking about my new love and I'm now 100% fully immersed in Stella & Dot. I'm not gonna lie, I am completely obsessed! Come see why:

The Jewelry

I mean I'm a jewelry girl, are you a jewelry girl? I come from a long line of jewelry loving people. Even my Daddy wore jewelry. I love how eclectic Stella & Dot jewelry is. They've got all my moods covered from casual chic Monday to ride or die Saturday. My first head over heels piece so far is this rose gold necklace called "Fleur", gasp! I can't get over the $59 price tag, what a steal!



Apparel, Accessories, Handbags + More

I'd be happy with just the jewelry. But when you find a company with the style you're going for and then realize they've got your whole look covered, your heart skips a beat. Scroll back through my blog and you'll see this collaboration was meant to be.


9 out of 10 people I tell I'm moving to Stella & Dot say, "I love their handbags!" Naturally, I had to see for myself. I picked up the gorgeous "Crisscross Hobo" from the sale section. It's so perfect! Flat bottom, comfortable strap, pocket inside, pocket outside, neutral. You need this!

PS The glasses are S&D, too! Very lightweight, comfortable and stylish.


Value

Disclaimer: Almost 40 year old me is still somewhat stuck in the 90s. Remember when gas was 99 cents a gallon? Sometimes I still think I can run to JcPenny and find the perfect pair of earrings for my mom for $10. Those were the days, but let's get real! We were all shrouded in polyester and our jewelry looked like Barbies. My point is times have changed, thankfully! 2019 me wants ethically sourced, timeless jewelry that is not mass produced, and you get what you pay for. I think the value at Stella & Dot is exceptional given our in house, unique designs.



Speaking of value, our engravables are top notch and very reasonably priced. Hurry up and get this "Signature Engravable Hexagon Necklace" before it sells out like it's rose gold counterpart. It's super luxe. I was pleasantly surprised it was engraved and shipped the next day!

Value Added

There's so much more to it than a great product. To get back the "why" I do this, ultimately I value my time with family above all else. It's incredibly refreshing to find a company that empowers me to support my family by providing all that I need to successfully run a business from home. I realize a lot of women reading this are thinking about branching out into the world of entrepreneurship, but it's really quite scary. Why not let Stella & Dot assume some of that risk for you?



What will that mean for those of you coming along as customers? You can support my small business, but have all the benefits of shopping a stable, reputable, successful brand. I know you'll enjoy the fast and furious shipping and ease of returns and replacements. Did I mention killer host rewards and Style Club offers? We are going to have so much fun.

Community

And it IS fun! Is there anything better than shopping with friends? In my 3 years with Chloe + Isabel I learned that what keeps you going, gives meaning to what you do is not what you do but who you do it with. I am so happy I've found a new home in Stella & Dot.

Won't you come along with me? It just wouldn't be the same without you! Come check out my new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Melanies-Style-Lounge-106340404041143/

Please use it as a jumping off point to shop, find my VIP community, reach out to me and learn more about Stella & Dot.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment