Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vote for Me!

No, I'm not running for president.
I just created a new item in my shop for the Etsymom team Pantone Color Palette 2012 challenge.

When this year's palette came out I jumped right in and created new tags.
For the challenge, I decided to create new business cards to match!


This is one of my favorite Etsymom team challenges.
Last year I created my chevron tags for the very first time because of this competition.
They have been one of my best sellers, and no doubt brought me a ton of views.

Kraft Brown Chevron Retail Swing Tags Spring 2012 Pantone Colors - Set of 50

I love this years colors, so bright and cheery.
I never would have thought of using such colors for fall, but I love them!

Chevron Pantone Fall 2012 Embellishment Die Cut Tags for Gifts, Favors, Prices or Paper Crafts-  Set of 100

So, all I ask is that you head over to the Etsymom team facebook page
and like this photo to help me win a fabulous prize!


Thank you in advance for the love!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is great work. The effort you put into this is very impressive and I enjoyed every minute of the read. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. I hope to come back and see more articles you've written. Kraft swing tags in UK have long been a part of shopping. They began as a simple means to display the price of an object. But, they have now evolved into an important component of retail branding.

    ReplyDelete