Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I've been thinking about coming up with a regular feature on my blog of this nature. Well, why not start right now! When I got home from work tonight, I was thinking about how thankful I am for so many things. I'm thinkin' every Thursday I'll post a list of Three Things I'm Thankful For. I'd love it if you'd leave a comment doing the same!


1. I am thankful for Thursdays.
Thursdays are usually my last day of work before 3 much needed days off with my family. TGIT! 

2. I am thankful for the wonderful people I've met through Etsy. 
Jessa from littlepearlquilts introduced me to the Etsymom team, which has introduced me to countless individuals. This week I won the Christmas in July EMCA (Etsy Mom Curator Award) for the treasuries I created starring members of the Etsymom team. They've published a blog post about me! In the midst of my daily struggles, these little blessings mean so much to me.

3. I am thankful for God's answer to prayer.
We just found out my sister-in-law is expecting after many earnest prayers. God is good, amen?!

Buy it here
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment