Sunday, November 13, 2011

Grand Re-Opening of vintage modern mama

Did you know my first Etsy shop was an antiques shop?
I called it "Melanie's Antiques" and filled it with items from my personal collection.
I had very little knowledge of Etsy at the time.

Well, it's back with a whole new image!
Introducing "vintage modern mama"
a great place to find vintage pieces for the modern home :)

Upcycled Letter M Blue Industrial Aluminum Sign Channel Letter - Uppercase M
Buy these here

While I'm getting things in order I'll just have a few things in my shop.
First up are these recycled aluminum channel letters in vivid blue.
I have quite a few to pick from, be sure to go check them out!

Upcycled Letter O Blue Industrial Aluminum Sign Channel Letter - Uppercase O
Buy it here

I really appreciate your help in helping to spread the word about the reopening. 
Please be sure to heart my shop or an item from my shop.
I'd love to see a letter incorporated into a treasury!

Upcycled Letter k Blue Industrial Aluminum Sign Channel Letter - Lowercase k
Buy it here

Thanks gals, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment