Monday, November 14, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 40 Decoylab

Sometimes all I want is something simple.
This gorgeous clock from Decoylab is just that.
It is exactly like the clock that has been hanging in my Mom's kitchen for decades, only prettier.

Uncomplicated - a simple modern box clock
Buy it here
These standing clocks are awesome, too.

Houseplant Desktop Clock - Medium
Buy it here

Here's what brought me to Decoylab in the first place. Isn't it cute?


Buddy Owl Bamboo Wall Clock
Buy it here

Clever:

Wall Clock - Cuckoo Clock - Yellow - Wood Panel
Buy it here

Amazing detail:

Modern Wall Clock - It's My Forest - Bamboo - Free Shipping
Buy it here

A little something extra, for my stocking perhaps?
 :)

Flower Coasters Set of 4 - White
Buy it here

1 comment:

  1. My Mom and Dad had that clock too!!!

    Love these clocks!

    Thanks for sharing!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete