Monday, November 7, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 47 ohlittlerabbit

Can you ever really have too many hand towels?
I don't think so, especially these:

Tea Towel - Screen Printed Organic Cotton Mason Jar Flour Sack Towel - Awesome Kitchen Towel for Dishes
Buy it here

I'm obsessed with anything pressed, printed or otherwise made pretty by "force",
and ohlittlerabbit certainly has plenty to pick from.

Don't make fun of me, but I use Christmas hand towels all year round.

Screen Printed Organic Cotton Merry Christmas Kitchen Flour Sack Tea Towel - Great dish towel
Buy it here

This towel just is just awesome.
I don't think of anything else to say, it's just awesome.

Screen Printed Organic Cotton Vintage Cups Cloth Napkins
Buy it here

Yes, ohlittlerabbit has more than just towels. I'm just in a towel mood.
And remember, this is my Christmas list after all.
But somehow I feel like someone buying this for my baby 
would be like buying something for me anyway:

Organic Onesie - Hand Screen Printed American Apparel Baby Onesie - Vintage Circus Strong Man (You pick size)
Buy it here

Funny, clever, unique, awesome. 
Now go buy me something at ohlittlerabbit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment