Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 49 The Lonely Heart

Number 49 I long for you....

Personalized Ribbon - 4 YARDS - I Love You linen fabric Ribbon personalize wedding decor favor gift wrapping personalize Autumn love
Buy it here

I heart this ribbon from The Lonely Heart. I cannot stop thinking of ways to personalize it or ways to use it.
I was thinking of maybe putting all of our names on it and creating an ornament...

Hold the press...they sell those, too!

Personalized Christmas Ornaments - set of 3 - Personalize Christmas gift ball ornament white ivory white red bow 1st Christmas decor
Buy it  here
Okay, well I still want the ribbon!
I want "Merry Christmas" and "I love you"
and maybe "Congratulations", too!

I'm thinking bookmarks...gift wrapping...scrapbooking....
I totally want to hang my paper heart garland with this.

While you're at it..I want this as well:

Personalized Sign Heart & Arrow your Initials Carved Rustic Red Barn Wood sign personalized wedding gift 5th anniversary gift autumn love
Buy it here

Gorgeous stuff The Lonely Heart,
keep up the good work!

I hope to find you in my mailbox soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment