Monday, December 12, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 13 Tasha McKelvey

Eek! 13 days....
You'd best get to shoppin' for me :)

Next stop? Tasha McKelvey, handmade clay goodness.
I think I'll let the items speak for themselves.

Necklace with Yellow Porcelain Flower - ON SALE
Buy it here
Handmade Pottery Gnome Garden Stake by Ceramic Artist Tasha McKelvey
Buy it here


Pair of Aqua Oak Leaf Bobby Pins - ON SALE
Buy it here

Custom-Made Love Birds Wedding Bowl - 4 to 6 Weeks for Delivery
Buy it here

Yellow and Green Porcelain Chevron Necklace - Handmade Pottery
Buy it here

Tiny Wood Grain Pottery Tray with a Little Red Mushroom
Buy it here

Black Porcelain Heart Bobby Pin - ON SALE
Buy it here

Hedgehog Garden Stake - Handmade Pottery
Buy it here
Sold? I thought so. Good work Tasha McKelvey, keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment