Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 14 Cuore

A great way to find new shops is to look through your Etsy friends' favorites.
I was just looking through Mari's from Hobbies from the Heart
my first real Etsy friend :)

Now I desperately want one of these:

Chewy the Owl Holiday Tree Wool Felt Applique Decorative Ornament
Buy it here

I'm kinda obsessed with owls, and I love Cuore's designs!

Stewart the Gnome Owl Felt Heart Holiday Christmas Note Card with Envelope
Buy it here

krafty :)

Sadie the Owl Applique Canvas Tote Purse Handbag Shoulder bag
Buy it here

I don't just love owls, I can be versatile, just like Cuore!
I like foxes, too.

Grayson the Fox Felt Applique Plush Doll Pillow
Buy it here
With a face like that, who wouldn't love a fox?
Or a raccoon for that matter.

Kyle the Raccoon Wool Felt Applique Plush Doll Pillow
Buy it here

Mari favorited this one:

Yang the Dachshund Dog Vintage Red Tweed Cosmetic Carry all Case Zipper Pouch with Vinyl Applique
Buy one like it here

Brilliant, Cuore.

No comments:

Post a Comment