Monday, April 20, 2015

Loft Sale and Clearance Spring 2015

In my facebook subscription box clothing groups we often joke about
"cheating on" Stitch Fix or whichever box.
A girl can't live on 5 pieces of clothes a month, right?

Oddly, we all seem to have the same taste and do quite a bit of shopping at Loft.
It's pretty hard to resist their high quality fabrics & construction, up-to-date styles, and impeccable fit
when they throw a flash sale on top of already reduced prices.

That's how I scored these items at ridiculously low prices.

Best of all, jeans.
 



Fortunately for me, I have a local Loft and can try things on, but I don't really need to.
I consistently wear the same sizes in tops and jeans.
And I'm a really big fan of their modern straight cut. I may end up with every style and wash.

These rip & repair coastal blue jeans have a distressed, boyfriend feel
but with a more flattering fit.

I don't normally wear blue with blue, but I threw this cuffed sleeve hi low top
on with the jeans in the fitting room and I felt like hitting the beach.


By the way, I live 5 miles from the beach and still never go there.
I'm sure you can tell by my pastiness.

By the way, I'd love to take more pictures of the items on, but it was spring break
when I wrote this and the only vacation I'm getting it not straightening my hair.


This sweater is coming across more blue than the minty green it really is.
I got a lot of compliments on this sweater in church. It's a really great layering piece. It's thin, but not sheer. It looks great with wide leg trousers, especially these.
Come on Loft, throw me another flash sale so I can have the complete outfit!

Loft is also a great place to stock up on well made jewelry.
I've had pieces from Loft that have lasted me at least 10 years.

Ordered these bracelets online, they were only $6.50-$7.50 a piece during the sale.


I was most excited about the druzy bracelets and the gold cuff,
but they didn't end up working for my tiny wrists. 

Please make note though, that every single one of these bracelets is adjustable,
which I didn't realize when I ordered them. I love that!



That cute ikat is the ikat dot pocket blouse.
Wish it would've worked for me but it was just too darn long. Drats.

Of course, the underdogs were the winners in my order.
Wear this gold knot cuff with everything.


This was the first thing I wore out of the box. Goes with anything and everything.


The picture on the Loft website doesn't do this one justice.
It's super cute and I don't even notice I have it on.


I'm still waiting on one more pair of jeans.
They ship almost everything separately, but it makes no difference to me.
Shipping was free.

Just saw this new in the store, it WILL be mine. For the right price.


What are you waiting to buy during the next Loft flash sale?
By the way, the only way to get in the know about these sales is by signing up for emails, so don't forget to do that.

Have a peachy keen day!

No comments:

Post a Comment