Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Etsy Christmas List - No. 22 leah duncan

Ya'll are going to think all I do is dishes.
I seriously love hand towels. 

These lovely towels showed up in my Etsy feed today.
If you haven't visited leah duncan's shop yet I highly recommend it.

Dish Towel Set of Three
Buy it here

She has a ton of fun towels.

Rooster Tea Towel
Buy it here

Gorgeous pillow covers, too :)

Jocelyn Removable Throw Pillow Cover
Buy it here

Pretty calendars..

2012 12 Month Calendar
Buy it here

Scarves..

Blooms Summer Scarf
Buy it here

Letterpress?! Is there anything she can't do.
And by do, I mean do SO well?

Satsuma Press & Leah Duncan Card Set
Buy it here

Amazing :)

Maybe she'll cut you a deal, since you are going to buy me so much stuff.
I have a feeling leah duncan will be cool like that, because cool people make cool stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment