Monday, June 6, 2016

What's In My New Chloe + Isabel Essential Kit

Remember the other day when I was talking about my new found love for Chloe + Isabel jewelry? Well, shortly after writing about it I popped over to Candice's house and picked up the summer catalog featuring the Amalfi coast. She happened to have her jewelry on display from a recent Pop-Up Shop and I got to see her amazing jewelry collection. What was meant to be a 5 minute hello turned into me asking a ton of questions and trying it all on.

(Enter, spoiler picture)


When I got home I looked through the catalog several times and got to thinking about this unique opportunity. You see, recently I gave up my job as a stylist with Stitch Fix because the commitment became too much. While I do run a successful Etsy shop, there are times when money is tight. I wondered, could this be the perfect work-from-home job for me?

The more I looked into it the more I realized that the risk was worth the potential reward. For just $175 Chloe + Isabel sets you up with the Essential Kit, a starter kit full of gorgeous jewelry and supplies to get you up and running.

(If you came here to see what's in the kit, I've written a more recent blog post with updates for fall 2017 here)

I've also come to a point where I want work to be fun. So, I took the plunge! My kit just arrived on Friday and I can't wait to show you the goods.

Everything came packaged in this fun little tote complete with 15 catalogs, order forms, wishlists, a display board and a bracelet display.


Wowza, there are 17 pieces in the starter kit! I realize they have varying values, but that's just $10 a piece. That's impressive, and I'm not even counting the non-jewelry stuff.


I realize most of you are just here to shop, so I let's get on with it. The piece I was most excited to get in the mail was the Morningtide Convertible Collar Necklace.


 I wore it to church yesterday with my light pink Loft Vintage Tee, my striped blue and navy Staccato cardigan and my favorite Dear John jeans from Stitch Fix.

It's definitely a statement piece, but the delicate colors and antique brass finish are subtle and easy to pair with everyday outfits. I switched out the chain for the rope and was surprised at how lightweight and comfortable it was to wear.


My daughter wore the Pearl + Crystal Drops Long Necklace (shown below with the Pearl + Crystal Floral Filigree Earrings) over a navy fit and flare dress from  Forever 21 and she got a ton of compliments. 


She also had her eye on this one, the Mirabelle Petite Collar Necklace.


This is from our vintage inspired collection, a timeless piece I can see a modern bride choosing for her bridal jewelry or bridal party. The drop earrings can be found here.

The pieces all coordinate so well. Here's a look at gold toned jewelry from the collection together. The sneak peek at the top of this post gives a better close up with detail on the Tresors Toggle Bracelet. There are a ton of cute charms you can add to it, but I love the C+I charms that came with it. It coordinates well with the Retro Glam Square-Cut Crystal Bracelet just below it here. That one comes in a few other colors.




Sometimes the best things come in small packages, like these gorgeous glam studs, the Beau Monde Stud Earrings.

 

It's difficult to capture the beauty of the stones in the Minaret Three-Row Convertible Necklace but in just the short time I've been working for Chloe + Isabel it's probably the most talked about piece. It comes in a few different combinations, something for everyone.


The convertible factor is absolutely my favorite feature on several of my new favorite pieces. You can wear the Minaret Necklace altogether, or separate each pendant.

I almost forgot to take a picture of the Bead + Chain Multi-Wrap Bracelet because it was the first thing I put on! This is the navy version, but I desperately want the Limencello version and the Rosegold.


All of the C+I bracelets I've come across so far have adjustable sizing, something I genuinely appreciate as a person with very small wrists.

Last, a special piece exclusive to Chloe + Isabel Merchandisers, the branch chain necklace. I'm wearing it right now! Here's a little sneak peek at my display post, coming up soon.


I love that the kit comes with a good mix of both silver and gold jewelry, everyday essentials and statement pieces to fit a variety of budgets.

So for $175, I received $700 worth of jewelry!

I think it should also be said that chloe + isabel, unlike many other direct sales companies, has absolutely no sales quotas. I honestly couldn't believe that so I think I asked half a dozen people to confirm it. Turns out it's true.

If you're thinking about becoming a Chloe + Isabel merchandiser, send me a message on Facebook so we can chat about how to get the most out of joining.

Not to sound hokey or typical, but I love being a part of something I believe in. All of our jewelry is backed by a lifetime guarantee and is nickel and lead free.


Thanks for taking the time to check out my Essential Kit and supporting my latest venutre. If you'd like updates on sales and promotions or just want to see more pictures of pretty Chloe + Isabel jewelry, follow my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/chloeandisabel.melanierhoades/

Finding this post circa Fall 2017? Follow this link to the next. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment